Oliver Twist and His Girl - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titus Updates

2 posters

Go down

Titus Updates Empty Titus Updates

Post  Oliver_Twist Tue May 03, 2011 12:13 pm

My dearest love, I have some astonishing news which I must relate to you! I am sure that by now Maggie has related to you all that she told to me. She confessed to being Shirley because she loved me. She has chosen to tell the truth, and I urge you not to abandon her at this time in her life. I have set her straight that You are the one I will always love.

Scotland Yard has raided the home of one Titus Monks Heresford of London. It appears that he has been stalking us for months. As his middle name indicates, he is indeed the son of my half brother who called himself Monks, the same man who tried to keep from me my birthright. His journal indicates he blames me for his father’s losing his inheritance and never claiming him. He is quite simply out for revenge and to ruin me in any way possible. The police have lost track of him, and I am suspending all work activities and coming to you at once. He will not harm you.

Oliver_Twist

Back to top Go down

Titus Updates Empty I love you ♥

Post  Victoria_Maylie Tue May 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Yes, please come to me at once. I am so very frightened. I love you!

Victoria_Maylie

Back to top Go down