Oliver Twist and His Girl - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh So Close . . .

2 posters

Go down

Oh So Close . . . Empty Oh So Close . . .

Post  Titus_Is_Creepy Tue May 03, 2011 12:16 pm

Missed me! Yes, Monks was my father, and a greater man than you deserve to be! Your father is to blame for my state, and his sins are borne by his son, as well. My father refused to claim me until he could restore his birthright, a birthright that you and that damned Brownlow character of yours stole from him. Then you insulted him by dividing a petty allowance between you both in some feigned sense of justice. My father died in poverty, never claiming me, but he did share with me the story of how you ruined his life. It’s too late for Brownlow to pay, but you are another matter. I have nothing but time and the empty country sky!

Titus_Is_Creepy

Back to top Go down

Oh So Close . . . Empty Titus please be kind

Post  Maggie_Bumble Tue May 03, 2011 12:17 pm

Mr. Titus,

I beg you, please, do not harm Oliver. Instead, you have a chance to accept him as an Uncle and live as the only family he has left. Oliver is capable of great kindness as he showed me. Victoria could, in time, come to accept you as family as well. I'm begging you.

Maggie_Bumble

Back to top Go down

Oh So Close . . . Empty Titus comments...

Post  Titus_Is_Creepy Tue May 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Maggie, you sound like a nice girl. In another life, we may have met and who knows . . .

But this life requires I avenge my father, and I will not be swayed!

Titus_Is_Creepy

Back to top Go down

Oh So Close . . . Empty Re: Oh So Close . . .

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum