Oliver Twist and His Girl - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My dear Oliver...

3 posters

Go down

My dear Oliver... Empty My dear Oliver...

Post  Victoria_Maylie Tue May 03, 2011 11:48 am

Oliver, I believe that you may be in true danger from this Titus person. It has come to my attention through conversations with Maggie, my mother, and great aunt that there were others before who try to ruin you and and your birthright. Why even Maggie’s own parents, to whom you have shown such kindness, were complicit in this plot. To say nothing of this man, Monks, your own half brother (What a vile creature!) who tried to arrange for your life remaining as a street thug. Please show caution. Though I feel you have done me wrong, I still care much for your safety.

Victoria_Maylie

Back to top Go down

My dear Oliver... Empty Investigation Update

Post  Oliver_Twist Tue May 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Victoria, I know that times seem troubling right now. I wish to give you an update as to what my constituents with the Yard have been able to determine concerning Titus. They have informed me as recently as two days ago that they are closing in on a location of this unscrupulous villain. They also say that when they have acquired a definite location, they will proceed to take him into custody. Please bear with me for a little longer. It is almost over.

Oliver_Twist

Back to top Go down

My dear Oliver... Empty Titus comments...

Post  Titus_Is_Creepy Tue May 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Young miss Maylie may have due cause for concern. I’m afraid that by forcing me to leave the city, her estate in the country may not guard even her from Monks’s vengeance!

Titus_Is_Creepy

Back to top Go down

My dear Oliver... Empty Re: My dear Oliver...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down