Oliver Twist and His Girl - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear John . . .

4 posters

Go down

Dear John . . . Empty Dear John . . .

Post  Victoria_Maylie Mon May 02, 2011 10:08 pm

Oliver,

I am sorry, but in light of circumstances, I will not be able to attend the picnic with you. I am afraid that I have recently seen a side of you that I find quite alarming in your reaction to Titus. I know that it may be a simple explosion of frustration, but it is unsettling, nonetheless. Likewise, I cannot rid myself of a nagging feeling that you are being less than honest with me regarding Shirley, and I think I need time to reconsider our relationship. I don't know if you will understand, but I think that in light of recent information given to me by Shirley, a bit of space may be the best thing for us at present.

Last edited by Victoria_Maylie on Tue May 03, 2011 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Victoria_Maylie

Back to top Go down

Dear John . . . Empty Nothing But Faithful . . .

Post  Oliver_Twist Mon May 02, 2011 10:09 pm

Victoria, you have been my heart from the beginning. I can assure you that my character, while not perfect, is above many others of my station in life. If, ultimately, space is what you need, then I feel it is my responsibility to abide by your wishes. I am, and will remain, affectionately yours.

Last edited by Oliver_Twist on Tue May 03, 2011 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Oliver_Twist

Back to top Go down

Dear John . . . Empty Just to think . . .

Post  Titus_Is_Creepy Mon May 02, 2011 10:12 pm

I'm sure Oliver has no problem giving you all the time you need, Victoria. After all, Shirley will likely be around to console him!

Titus_Is_Creepy

Back to top Go down

Dear John . . . Empty OHHHHH Yeah!

Post  Shirley_Loves_Oliver Mon May 02, 2011 10:17 pm

You bet I will!

Shirley_Loves_Oliver

Back to top Go down

Dear John . . . Empty Re: Dear John . . .

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down