Oliver Twist and His Girl - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titus - Letter to Mother . . .

Go down

Titus - Letter to Mother . . . Empty Titus - Letter to Mother . . .

Post  Titus_Is_Creepy Tue May 03, 2011 1:50 am

Mother,

I hope this letter finds you well. I realize that I have been negligent in writing to you as recent. When you hear of the reason for this, you will, no doubt, be glad to know that my apparent disregard of my communication with you was not without just cause. To be succinct, I have begun to avenge myself of the man who caused the ruin of my father. This Oliver Twist who took from my father that which was his birthright, this same shall soon pay for his good fortune at the cost of my own.

Already I have managed to cause a great rift between Mr. Twist and his lovely romantic target, one Miss Victoria Maylie. Thanks to some deranged cow named Shirley, I have been able to, through insinuation alone, provoke Oliver to such angry outbursts as caused Miss Maylie quite a bit of pause and to break off any further personal relations with the subject of my wrath.

I recall the many times you have told me of father, how he ended up with only half of what was due him. Because of this, he was never able to claim me as his son. He died a broken man, and I shall die a bastard, but not before I see the one who is responsible for my state be punished and ruined. I have, of course, taken great care to observe Oliver (some may call it stalking) in all of his activities. I can tell you by his dress where he is headed for the day. Nevertheless, it appears that as Mr. Twist insists on involving the good men of Scotland Yard in his investigations of me, I may now have to turn my attentions towards the beautiful young object of Oliver's affections. I fear that young Miss Maylie may have due cause for concern.

Not even the Maylie summer estate will guard this young Victoria from Monk's vengeance. Not even the whole of England will spare Oliver his portion.

This I swear to you!

Your Son,

Titus.

Titus_Is_Creepy

Back to top Go down