Oliver Twist and His Girl - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In My Opinion . . .

3 posters

Go down

In My Opinion . . . Empty In My Opinion . . .

Post  Titus_Is_Creepy Mon May 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Victoria, I must say that have to agree with your friend, Maggie. She sounds like a smart girl who has things figured out. I would consider her counsel.

If it helps to persuade you, you know that I have been, how does one say it? ..."keeping tabs" on Oliver for the last few months. I must say, he seems to be involved in some affairs that one could call, well, not 'unscrupulous,' but perhaps, 'naughty.'

Just my humble words of wisdom.

Titus_Is_Creepy

Back to top Go down

In My Opinion . . . Empty This is an outrage!

Post  Oliver_Twist Mon May 02, 2011 9:56 pm

I will not stand for this outrage to continue. These unscrupulous individuals have insisted on smearing my good name in the eyes of Victoria and it cannot stand. These lies have gone on long enough!!! This "Shirley" character is obviously a tramp who sounds like a common hairdresser. Imagine someone of my standing even associating with a hairdresser!!! Besides - what woman of any character would mention something like the color of my underwear in a public setting? Obviously this is someone that only cur dogs would associate with.

Last edited by Oliver_Twist on Tue May 03, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Oliver_Twist

Back to top Go down

In My Opinion . . . Empty Look Before You Leap!

Post  Maggie_Bumble Mon May 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Victoria,
I am not sure who this Titus is, but he does not speak for me. I would be careful in making any decision regarding Oliver. Although I have to say that the evidence is strong, you never really know for sure. Either way, Oliver is still a catch!

Maggie_Bumble

Back to top Go down

In My Opinion . . . Empty Something Smells Fishy!

Post  Titus_Is_Creepy Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Yes he is - the type of of catch you THROW BACK!

Titus_Is_Creepy

Back to top Go down

In My Opinion . . . Empty Re: In My Opinion . . .

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum