Oliver Twist and His Girl - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Special Invitation . . .

3 posters

Go down

A Special Invitation . . . Empty A Special Invitation . . .

Post  Oliver_Twist Mon May 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Special preparations have been made, with quite some effort on my part, to host a countryside picnic for the entire family. It is my dearest hope that every person special to me can attend this once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Those who are attending are expected to show up on time so as to not miss what should prove to be a very important announcement. Victoria, I would like to extend a special invitation to you. Your presence brightens any occasion and makes my heart complete. If you are unable to make it, I feel the day will be an utter loss.

Last edited by Oliver_Twist on Tue May 03, 2011 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Oliver_Twist

Back to top Go down

A Special Invitation . . . Empty I Accept!!!!

Post  Victoria_Maylie Mon May 02, 2011 9:39 pm

Oliver, I would love to come! I have the most lovely blue country dress and matching parasol that I have been dying to wear!

Last edited by Victoria_Maylie on Tue May 03, 2011 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Victoria_Maylie

Back to top Go down

A Special Invitation . . . Empty I LOVE the Color Blue!

Post  Shirley_Loves_Oliver Mon May 02, 2011 9:41 pm

Blue. What a truly lovely color! I believe that blue IS the color of a particular pair of boxers that I have seen you in lately. Don't they have a little school logo on them as well? Make sure you wear them to match Ms. Maylie's dress!

Last edited by Shirley_Loves_Oliver on Tue May 03, 2011 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Shirley_Loves_Oliver

Back to top Go down

A Special Invitation . . . Empty Excuse me?

Post  Victoria_Maylie Mon May 02, 2011 9:43 pm

Shirley, your comments are becoming very rude and inappropriate. I'm not sure how you know anything about Oliver's boxers. My dearest Oliver, can you explain this?

Victoria_Maylie

Back to top Go down

A Special Invitation . . . Empty Re: A Special Invitation . . .

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down