Oliver Twist and His Girl - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Momentus Occasion

Go down

Momentus Occasion  Empty Momentus Occasion

Post  Maggie_Bumble Tue May 03, 2011 12:34 pm

Today was truly an event I will never forget. Imagine a quaint country church, its doors swung wide open for guests. Candles were everywhere in the sanctuary, giving the church a sense of being outside on a starry night. Bunting and bows in all shades of blue and cream were strung about; white rose petals adorned the central walkway. Family and friends filled the church, though not to overflowing.

Oliver Twist and his best man, a fellow Barrister from Gray’s, were handsome in their black tuxedos. Mr. Maylie, the Vicar, was dressed in his robes, looking quite stately and reserved. I, dressed in my royal blue gown stood and, with the entire assembly, awaited the moment those large, wooden doors would swing open, revealing the radiant bride.

All of a sudden, the organ plays a series of chords, announcing the bride. As they begin to open, a cacophony of muffled shouts arose from outside the sanctuary doors. They swing wide to reveal

[Connection Interrupted]

Maggie_Bumble

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum