Oliver Twist and His Girl - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter To Victoria

2 posters

Go down

Letter To Victoria Empty Letter To Victoria

Post  Oliver_Twist Tue May 03, 2011 11:47 am

Victoria, it pains me to know that you still think of me in a negative way. Please know that I am still true to you. My suspicions are growing as to the true nature of events that have occurred since we first began to dare to love one another. Indeed, I believe that I may soon be able to set things right concerning the true natures of both this Titus and the character of Shirley. I refer to her as a character, because I believe her to be as such. As for Maggie, I admit she offered some consolation for a time, but I believe her to be in some way implicit in these events, and call on her to bring her part in it to light before I must. Either way, she and I have parted ways, though I have decided not to cut her off from the remainder of her education. May God see fit to repay her in kind for either her kindness or deceit, whichever she chooses to display.

Oliver_Twist

Back to top Go down

Letter To Victoria Empty How dare you!

Post  Titus_Is_Creepy Tue May 03, 2011 12:05 pm

You take advantage of yet another young lady and throw her out of your home in some vain show of faithfulness, and have the audacity to call my character into question? You are indeed lower than the streets, and I will see you receive the full reward for bearing your father’s nature! As for mine, he was right to try to destroy you!

Titus_Is_Creepy

Back to top Go down