Oliver Twist and His Girl - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Woman Scorned . . .

4 posters

Go down

A Woman Scorned . . . Empty A Woman Scorned . . .

Post  Shirley_Loves_Oliver Tue May 03, 2011 12:23 am

I can see, Oliver, that you no longer have need of me, seeing as how you've found comfort in the arms of another girl. I guess women are like handkerchiefs with you. This time you have wounded me too deeply, and I shall have nothing more to do with you.

I can only hope that this Maggie girl can tame your scurrilous heart!

Shirley_Loves_Oliver

Back to top Go down

A Woman Scorned . . . Empty Good Riddance!

Post  Oliver_Twist Tue May 03, 2011 12:29 am

Thank the Lord that I have rid myself of the barnacle named Shirley. It is such a relief that I no longer have to respond to a mad woman. The delusional people in this world need to be herded to places where they cannot hurt normal people. She says I wounded her. How can you wound someone you do not know? The depths of her supposed attachment are disturbing on multiple levels. Good riddance, you dreaded harpie!

Last edited by Oliver_Twist on Tue May 03, 2011 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Oliver_Twist

Back to top Go down

A Woman Scorned . . . Empty Goodbye Old Ball and Chain?

Post  Victoria_Maylie Tue May 03, 2011 12:34 am

Is this the way a gentleman rids himself of a lady companion, Oliver? You dismiss her with contempt and scorn? I have been told of how your father rid himself of his first wife, with an innocent son as well, to take up with a servant girl. As much as it kills my heart to say, you are like your father indeed, and I refuse to be associated with such a man as you. Goodbye, Oliver.

Last edited by Victoria_Maylie on Tue May 03, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Victoria_Maylie

Back to top Go down

A Woman Scorned . . . Empty Don't Hurt the Ones You Love . . .

Post  Titus_Is_Creepy Tue May 03, 2011 12:38 am

Yes Oliver, you CAN hurt those you don't know . . .

Titus_Is_Creepy

Back to top Go down

A Woman Scorned . . . Empty Re: A Woman Scorned . . .

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum