Oliver Twist and His Girl - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some consolation . . .

3 posters

Go down

Some consolation . . . Empty Some consolation . . .

Post  Titus_Is_Creepy Mon May 02, 2011 11:55 pm

Victoria,

I want you to know that I understand these past few weeks have been troubling for you. I also want you to know that I have no intention of hurting you in any way. You seem like a charming young lady who has much before her in life. However, I cannot extend that same courtesy to your suitor, Mr. Twist.

You see, he and I are connected in ways that even he does not realize. He has affected my life for ill, and I plan to return that ill in every way. All I can say is that Oliver is much like his true father, and I know much of him and his ways!

I simply urge you to use caution. I will have my revenge!

Titus_Is_Creepy

Back to top Go down

Some consolation . . . Empty How Do You Know My Father?

Post  Oliver_Twist Mon May 02, 2011 11:57 pm

Titus, I never even knew my own father. How could you, then? The things that I do know of him have been related to me by third parties. Victoria, it is pure foolishness to believe this man we don't even know. A man focused on revenge is someone not to be trusted. He can, and will, say anything to achieve what he wants. My only agenda is to love and honor you for the remainder of our days.

Last edited by Oliver_Twist on Tue May 03, 2011 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Oliver_Twist

Back to top Go down

Some consolation . . . Empty Watch Your Mouth!!!

Post  Maggie_Bumble Tue May 03, 2011 12:00 am

How dare you call my BFF a fool! It's not her fault you can't seem to control your temper, or your desires! I am starting to wonder if Titus is right after all...

Maggie_Bumble

Back to top Go down

Some consolation . . . Empty Re: Some consolation . . .

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum