Oliver Twist and His Girl - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Back From Venice

3 posters

Go down

I'm Back From Venice Empty I'm Back From Venice

Post  Oliver_Twist Mon May 02, 2011 10:56 am

I would say that it’s good to be back in England, but I am afraid that would be a complete and utter lie. My time away was.....oh how to say it? ....absolutely enchanting! From walks through the town to the shopping, even the company was better than expected. You might recall that I left on my sojourn to Venice to recharge my batteries, so to speak. I believe being a Barrister is more draining than I first suspected; I thought some time away would be the key to relaxation. If I only knew that I had to travel to find something that has been in front of me the whole time- I always knew that Victoria Maylie was there. We have even had some hilariously epic fights over stupid little things like Mrs. Bedwin’s desserts. Before Venice, Victoria was just an awkward, uncoordinated little pest......but, now she’s.....interesting. Anyway, if you see me roaming the halls of Grey’s Inn with a faraway look, you know why. Stay tuned for updates... this could get interesting!!!

Last edited by Oliver_Twist on Mon May 02, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Oliver_Twist

Back to top Go down

I'm Back From Venice Empty A lunch invitation :)

Post  Victoria_Maylie Mon May 02, 2011 10:59 am

Oliver! Thanks so much for the wonderful time in Venice! Great Aunt Maylie wants us to come to lunch on Friday if you can make it. Let me know! ♥

Last edited by Victoria_Maylie on Mon May 02, 2011 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Victoria_Maylie

Back to top Go down

I'm Back From Venice Empty I'm watching you!

Post  Titus_Is_Creepy Mon May 02, 2011 11:09 am

I hope you enjoyed the gelato... the CHOCOLATE & MINT gelato I saw you eating in the Piazza San Marco! Arrivaderci!

Titus_Is_Creepy

Back to top Go down

I'm Back From Venice Empty Re: I'm Back From Venice

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down